“To know Christ and to make Him known.”
The Women’s Auxiliary was established in the early 1900s, with the mandate, “To advise the various associations as to the best ways of helping the womanhood of the Church to reach the highest and the best character and service”
Our Aim is also our Motto – “To Know Christ and Make Him Known” and our goals include the extension of the kingdom of God, through the power of the Holy Spirit by building up and spiritually revitalizing women in Societies, engaging in and encouraging evangelical outreach, being part of the ministry and mission of the Church, keeping postal contact with women unable to attend regular Branch meetings and encouraging involvement in District and Connexional joint projects.
For more details contact Darlene van Dyk at email@example.com or phone the church office (011) 463-2333.
Contact: Sophie (Pinky) Monyausi – firstname.lastname@example.org
Young Women’s Manyano
Contact: Nobuzwe Mbotoli – email@example.com
THE WESLEY GUILD
The Wesley Guild exists to advocate for the involvement of the young people in the church by providing resources as well as creating learning opportunities for holistic development and growth.
Its mandate is:
- To promote spiritual formation of young people by, among other things, developing a biblical literacy;
- To promote a Christian faith based way of living in young people;
- To promote the implementation of sustainable poverty alleviation programmes;
- To promote a relation centred evangelism and ministry that grows our church;
- To promote implementation of prevention strategies; care and de-stigmatisation of those infected and affected by the HIV/AIDS pandemic; and
- To research and bring to the fore issues that affect young.
Contact: Aviwe Lungisa Dyili – firstname.lastname@example.org
Young Men’s Guild
Contact: Ntsokolo Selebe – email@example.com
Local Preachers Association
Contact: Xhanti Mhlubulwana – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Tony Matthee – email@example.com