Use your love for kids and your God given talents to touch and change a child’s life! All material, training and mentoring will be provided.
- Leaders for Ages 3-6yrs: We need your help, if you love being a child again, colouring in, playing games, but most of all you love doing it with kids, helping them with activities whilst at the same time building a relationship with them.
- Leaders for Ages 7-12yrs: Journey with a group of kids to help them discover and develop a meaningful relationship with Jesus through building relationships with them.
- Registration & Welcome: We need friendly faces to welcome our children and their families, and ensure the safety of all our kids before the services.
- Communicator/Teacher: Use your communication skills to deliver a prepared message in our youth church environment.
- Small group leader/mentor: Journey with a group of teenagers through some of the toughest years of life. Friday evenings 18h00 – 21h00, and Sunday services: 8h30; 10h15 & 12h00!
- Worship Mentors: Use your musical gift to help grow the Youth Band.
- Youth Confirmation Leaders: Journey with teens on a confirmation programme for 22 weeks, attend sessions Sundays 16h00 -17h30 and camps.
- Leaders: Journey with Young Adults in the Young Adults Ministry, help plan and execute events and programmes.
- Facilitators: Use your gift and profession to impart skills and knowledge to Young Adults during events and small group sessions.
Admin skills combined with the ability to keep track of; understand and communicate the many things that we do and offer as a church.
If you enjoy making strangers feel like family and greeting people with a warm smile then this role is perfect for you.
If you love praying for others, and do so in a natural, loving and authentic manner.
Use your hands to help us keep our church building in tip-top shape
Join us in preparing soup on Thursday mornings from 8am – 11am. Then you can also assist in the evening with serving the soup and bread. The team meets in the car park every Thursday from 5:30pm and returns back to the church at around 7:45pm.
ALPHA COURSE FACILITATOR
Use your desire to be a part of a stranger’s investigation of our faith by facilitating a group on our next Alpha Course
Use your administrative skills to help register participants at our bi-yearly courses.
- Small Group leaders: TRAINING AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED!
- Home Groups – meet at your home or at BMC once a week.
- Young Adults– meet at your home or at BMC once a week.
- Classes – meet after the 12 o’clock service on a Sunday.
- Connect Groups – Do what you love and invite others to join you: Writing, Cooking, etc.
- Small Group Connect: Would you like to help people connect into small groups? We need you to stand in the foyer (at the small group table) in between services on a Sunday to explain what small groups are about and hand out leaflets to those interested.
- Small Group Training: Do you have extensive proven experience in small groups or training? We need you to assist us in training our “new facilitators”.
- Small Group Events: Welcome and register people.
- AV Operator: Use software that controls lyrics, static slides and video on our screens.
- Photographer: Must own your own SLR hi-res camera and have the ability to capture well composed photos at special church events.
- Writer/Journalist: Help us to tell great stories about things that happen in and through the lives of people in our church, or those affected by our church.
- Reader: Use your talent to deliver impactful readings at selected services throughout the year.
- Worship team: Opportunities for musicians and singers
OFFICE RECEPTION VOLUNTEER
Have a flexible schedule? Then use your skills to help fill-in for our receptionist at different times, as and when needed. Tasks include taking calls and transferring to the correct extensions, taking down messages and e-mailing to person for whom it is intended, controlling the front and middle doors for visitors and accepting courier parcels and informing recipients of it.
If you would like to serve in any of these areas please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.