Welcome to BMC SMALL GROUPS – 2016
Intentionally transforming people in loving community!
Where do you connect with others? Who do you know at BMC that you can call friend? Small groups are the ideal place for you to:
- Connect with others in life-giving fellowship.
- Learn more about yourself and God.
- Grow in your relationship with God.
- Live out your spiritual gifts supported by friends.
- Make an impact whilst living out your God-given purpose.
Which group is missing out because you are not there?
Common excuses and then experiences:
- I’m too busy – I have learned how to take a break.
- I won’t fit in – I am accepted for who I am.
- I won’t like the people – I made real friends!
- I go to church on Sunday – Now I am really engaged.
- I don’t want to pray out loud – I don’t have to (in fact they pray for me!)
- I don’t know enough about the Bible – I am not the only one…
- I don’t trust people – I am learning how to be real.
We believe that life happens in community: Small Groups.
Every small group has the potential to change the course of someone’s life.
“You cannot pursue a life of transformation sanctification on your own. Spiritual growth cannot take place apart from community, and the fruit of such growth can only be expressed in community. Christ-likeness is relational to the core”. Building a church of small groups – Donahue & Robinson.
Where do you fit?
If you are interested in any of the groups above please:
- Fill in the care-slip and put it in the offertory basket on Sunday,
- Contact Nadja directly: 011 463 2333 / email@example.com, or
- Fill in the form (right) to send Nadja an e-mail.
- Contact me (Nadja) and let me know what type of group you are interested in.
- I will revert with different options and once you have chosen one that suits you, I will put you in touch with the facilitator/leader.
- The facilitator / leader will invite you to their next meeting.
Just like that – you are part of a group!
Our dream is that every member of BMC will feel connected, grow and ultimately serve the church and its local community – have an impact.