BMC Teen Church
Our vision is to create a new generation of disciples that are rooted in Jesus Christ, and that will offer Christ’s hope and God’s love to other young people in out there. To be Christ’s ambassadors and witness to the world around us, our schools, our church, our homes and everywhere.
“Seek first the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need” – Matthew 6:33
- Hold onto Christ’s teaching as led by the Holy Spirit.
- Offer the Gospel.
- Passionately love and worship the Living God.
- Enable others to live and serve with dignity.
- Share authentic companionship
The Three C’s
- Communication – Providing every person with the insight of the BMC Youth.
- Community – Creating a community of disciples amongst youth, also connecting youth to each other and the rest of the congregation.
- Coaching – Through role modelling, mentorship from youth leaders and parents, and exciting and relevant programmes.
At Teen Church “we shape youth to open their hearts to Jesus, live their lives the way He wants them to and have eternal relationship with Him.”
What we do:
NB: All below events are held in Mount Olives, plus Special Events like: Camps, Retreats, Braais, Movie Nights, Pool Parties and many other exciting events.
AFTERSHOCK: Friday Evenings: (Teens 13 – 19 years)
Time: 18h00 – 21h00
EARTHQUAKE: Sunday Mornings (Teens 13 – 19 years):
Time: 08h30, 10h15 and 12H00 services
TREMOR: Sunday Afternoons (Confirmation Classes):
Classes Commence: Sunday 12 February 2017
Time: 16h00 – 18h00
Age: 15 – 19 years
Sunday Evenings (18h00):
Young Adults and Contemporary Service.
we do ministry to local school around our communities on weekly basis. We interact with teens, pray with them and have services at the schools.
For more info on the ministry, an appointment with the Youth Pastor, or coffee with the Youth pastor please contact us.
Facebook ‘bmcaftershock’ ;
Instagram ‘aftershockbmc’ ;
Whatsapp ‘072 855 8533’
“Don’t let anyone think less of you because you are young. Be an example to all believers in what you say, in the way you live, in you love, your faith, and your purity” – 1 Tim 4:12