LAW TALKS 12 & 19 OCTOBER
Come and join Nolitha Moss (LLB) for some informative Law Talks from 9-10am (both days) and learn about:
Family Law – Saturday 12 Oct (in Galilee)
- Types of matrimonial property regimes
- Retirement fund & divorce
- Spousal & child maintenance
- Grandparents & maintenance claims
Wills & Estates – Saturday 19 Oct (in Eden – Care Centre)
- Intestate & testate succession
- Disputes arising from wills
- Illegitimate children & their benefits
- Administration of estates, executors & estate duty
Cost Free (donations welcome). Contact Nadja to book a place at one or both of these days on 011 463-2333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MORE ABOUT THE SPEAKER – MS NOLITHA MOSS (LLB)
Nolitha is founder and director at Moss Skenjana Incorporated (MSI) with 5 years industry experience. She focuses on competition law, commercial law, litigation and related matters. She most recently worked at the Competition Commission attaining multi-industrial exposure and experience including (and not limited to) health, media, mining, telecommunication and retail.