During the COVID-19 pandemic our onsite services will be streamed LIVE online.
Matthew 4:10 – You shall worship the Lord your God and him only shall you serve. Join our Sunday worship every week where we encounter our living God through the Word, Message, Prayer, and fellowship together.
- 07h00: English Traditional (with communion every sunday)
- 09h00: English Contemporary (with communion the first week of every month)
- 11h00: Umbedesho wemini yeCawa (with communion the first week of every month)
Children and Youth Services:
Children’s Church – is held in the Halls at the 09h00 and 11h00 services. To find out more, click here.
- Ages 3 months – 2 years: in the Parent’s and Children’s Chapel adjacent to the Sanctuary
- Ages 2 – 11 years: in the Halls
Youth – our Teens ministry (ages 12-15 years) – is held in the Mount Olives hall during the 09h00 at the 11h00 services. They join us every first Sunday of the month for our Communion service. Teens aged 16 and older are encouraged to attend church with their parents in the morning or to join the evening services at 18h00 (where we have a younger congregation). To find out more, click here.
What we do:
We are responsible for ensuring that all the Sunday services run smoothly each week. We believe that worship is an authentic encounter with God, in Christ, prompted by the Holy Spirit that reflects God’s glory and expresses our love for Him.
We believe that:
Worship is an authentic encounter with God, in Christ, prompted by the Holy Spirit, that reflects God’s glory and expresses our love for Him.
Which undergird everything we do are: Bible- and prayer-based, Mission driven, and Community-focused!
What do we do?
We are responsible for ensuring that all the Sunday services run smoothly.
We are responsible for the following ministries:
- Worship teams and organists
- Audio Visual and Sound support
- Service Managers an Door stewards
- Communion Stewards
- Flower arranging teams and Sanctuary décor